By Gï¿½RARD SWINNEN
Read or Download Apprendre à programmer avec Python PDF
Best python books
As time is going on, procedure directors are offered with more and more advanced demanding situations. within the early days, a crew of engineers may have needed to take care of one or platforms. nowadays, one engineer can administer enormous quantities or hundreds of thousands of systems.
System directors are progressively changing their instruments with extra complex and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a contemporary, high-level language with a really fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries which can make automation projects more straightforward. It additionally has wide set of third-party libraries and a truly energetic improvement neighborhood. this pliability makes Python a good selection for a wide selection of projects, from prototyping technological know-how functions to procedure upkeep and management jobs.
* This ebook explains and indicates the way to follow Python scripting in perform. not like the vast majority of the Python books, it's going to help you process and unravel real-world matters that almost all approach directors will stumble upon of their careers.
* during this publication, you can find numerous initiatives within the different types of community management, internet server management, and tracking and database administration. In every one venture, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and battle through the extra fascinating implementation steps.
* every one venture is followed with the resource code of an absolutely operating prototype, which you’ll be ready to use instantly or adapt for your requisites and setting.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * resolve real-world procedure management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a disbursed tracking procedure.
* deal with net purposes and parse advanced log records.
* immediately computer screen and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this publication is for</h3>
This e-book is essentially geared toward skilled process directors whose daily projects contain taking care of and dealing with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it's going to even be invaluable for approach directors who are looking to study extra approximately automation and need to use their Python wisdom to resolve a number of process management problems.
Python builders also will make the most of examining this booklet, specifically in the event that they are serious about constructing automation and administration tools.
This booklet assumes that readers already use Python and are happy with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and on hand, yet easy wisdom of putting in programs in a Linux/Unix setting is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and accumulating functionality info utilizing SNMP1
* handling units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a net software for IP handle Accountancy
* Integrating the IP deal with program with DHCP
* holding a listing of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and proposing Statistical information from Apache Log Files
* acting advanced Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* an internet site Availability payment Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* information accumulating and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as a knowledge Warehouse answer
A part of Packt's Beginner's advisor sequence, this e-book follows a pattern program, with plenty of screenshots, that will help you familiarize yourself with the concepts as quick as attainable. reasonably skilled Python programmers who are looking to the way to create quite advanced, database-driven, go browser suitable net apps which are maintainable and glance stable will locate this publication of such a lot use.
Violent Python exhibits you the way to maneuver from a theoretical knowing of offensive computing recommendations to a pragmatic implementation. rather than counting on one other attacker's instruments, this ebook will educate you to forge your individual guns utilizing the Python programming language. This publication demonstrates tips to write Python scripts to automate large-scale community assaults, extract metadata, and examine forensic artifacts.
This ebook deals Python programmers one position to seem once they needhelp remembering or decoding the syntax of this open resource languageand its many robust yet scantily documented modules. Thiscomprehensive reference consultant makes it effortless to seem up the mostfrequently wanted information--not on the subject of the Python languageitself, but in addition the main often used elements of the normal libraryand crucial third-party extensions.
- Python 201: Intermediate Python
- Python and Algorithmic Thinking for the Complete Beginner: Learn to Think Like a Programmer
- Python for Scientists
Additional info for Apprendre à programmer avec Python
! . * 7
- + B3 . > > < . *- 6- - = 7 + & - < 7 . $ )E. ? ? d. une suite # de nombres dont chaque terme est égal à la somme des deux précédents.
- + B3 . > > < . *- 6- - = 7 + & - < 7 . $ )E. ? ? d. une suite # de nombres dont chaque terme est égal à la somme des deux précédents. > -
-- , - ' 4
+ > - 7 >, 7 >,
% + 0 + -
- 7 - 4
+ - < 1 " .
1 >>> while c <18: ... a, b, c = b, b*a, c+1 ... L? -? = 4 7 <- -=
! ! =
3% : % `
@ 4 -
5 " `
+ ' + $!
Apprendre à programmer avec Python by Gï¿½RARD SWINNEN